Hi! In May I'm graduating from CCAD. I'm an illustrator, sequential artist, and story teller.
I saw a great idea from someone I follow. When they get stressed out they write a list of what their dream life would be in the future. I thought I’d give it a try.
- A couch to cuddle with my boyfriend on.
- An apartment of my own with a studio in it.
- Graduate from CCAD.
- Gather all the scripts I’ve written and turn them into comics to post on the web.
- Start going to conversions and selling said comics.
- Do a warm up drawing ever other day.
- Do a writing warm up on the alternate other day(hopefully to turn into comics).
- Make espresso and coffee drinks for people!
- Drink more tea.
- Go to Ireland, Scotland, Japan, South Korean, and Hawaii.
- Save some money in my savings account.
- Pay off student loans.
- And lastly, go fishing with my grandpa, and do a fish fry.
I do feel better now that I’ve written down my future dream life list! Now, back to work!